Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MATTY'S FIRST HAIR CUT!!

So Joey and I decided to give Matty his first haircut…Matty had a lovely Justin Beiber look going on which was cute but getting a little out of control! We had decided on a Mohawk… I watched sadly as Joey took the clippers to the first piece of his hair… and then before I knew it there wasn’t a Mohawk at all but Matty ended up with a buzz cut!  AHHHH my little boy!  Oh well… at least he’ll be cooler… I guess :( Actually I think he looks very cute…just like a little toddler should… so here are the pics to prove it!
IMG_2772 IMG_2773
Joey getting clippers ready…
 IMG_2774
The first cut!!!  AHHHHHH!… Stop Daddy Stop!
IMG_2775 IMG_2777
IMG_2778 IMG_2779 
All Done!  No more hair!  Now he looks like a little boy…

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was going to be so sad at the lack of mohawk but that buzz cut is too damn cute!

    ReplyDelete