Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Matty in the Pots & Pan Cupboard!!

So yesterday I was trying to make Chicken Florentine (messed up on the sauce a bit... great chicken though!- Thanks Heather)  and I grabbed a pan out of the cupboard....  The next thing I know I turn around and see this!
So I decided to see what comes of this and I allow him to keep removing all of my pans and bowls and such!  I was cracking up as he'd take out one bowl and replace it with another.  He kept taking things out and putting them back.  Then I also noticed that he was also saving some items in his crate that he loves to push around.
 He then pushed the crate into the living room and decided to take out those very important items and leave them there!!!  Joey came home to find my cutting board in the living room!  lol

This next pic is when he realized I was watching him.... It took awhile!
OH how he makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment